Thursday, January 3, 2013

No nonsense Tights and Leggings

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

I was recently sent a pair each of No nonsense tights and leggings to try out. One was a pair of red leggings and the other was a pair of black tights.

My style is pretty casual. I mostly wear jeans and a T-shirt. one some occasions (such as church) I have to dress a little nicer. Sometimes I dress somewhere in between. I don't really wear tight-fitting things. I'm just too self-conscious for that.

So I have to admit I was a little wary of the red leggings, since they are made to "hug" your body. Howver, I think I might have found a way to make it work. I put them together with brown boots and a long, white tunic like sweater, and I think it was a pretty good look.

No nonsense red courderoy

 

I was also sent a pair of black tights. These tights had a patterned, lacy look to them. I have never gravitated toward the patterned tights, but I have to admit I kind of liked these. They were a little different from my normal look, but it wasn't too extreme.

No nonsense has been around for a while and they are usually my go-to when I'm in the market for panty-hose, since they are so affordable. No nonsense products are easy to find. They are available in many food and drug stores as well as mass retailers. Did I mention they are affordable? :-)

Another thing to note is that No nonsense has a new spokesperson. Jill Martin will be the new brand ambassador for No nonsense. Jill Martin is the co-author of the New York Times style guide "I Have Nothing to Wear!" as well as the New York correspondent for Access Hollywood. Jill Martin know how to make the most out of a wardrobe without spending a fortune, which is what No nonsense is all about.

You can follow No nonsense on Facebook and twitter and add a little affordable fun to your wardrobe!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment