Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just Catching Up

     Sorry I've missed a few posts. Last week was just so busy with our gospel meeting and lots of extra visiting and being out and about. There's been a lot of stuff going on, but most of it is pretty mundane and not really worth blogging about. But I've been pretty tired lately. 
     I'm about halfway through my pregnancy now. I don't feel so sick now, but I've been sooo tired lately. I don't know if it's a pregnancy thing, or just that I'm out of shape. I'm starting to get achy back and shoulders, too. 
     I have my doctor appointment tomorrow. Hopefully we will get to see an ultrasound again (or at least get an appointment for one). I will be 21 weeks and it seems most people on my "birth board" at baby center have already had theirs. It seems 16-20 weeks is the normal window. But no mention of a separate ultrasound was made at my last appointment...so, we'll see. 
     On another note, I got my free artisan pizza from Domino's yesterday. I chose the spinach alfredo/feta flavor. It had a really, really good flavor, but it was a little on the salty side. I think it might have been the type of cheese, but I'm not 100% sure. It was kinda like cheesy bread with a little more flavor. We happened to have a little tub of marinara sauce from the last time we ordered Papa John's, so my husband used that with his pizza. He seemed to like it. 
     Anyway, I just thought I would "check in" and let you all know I'm still here. I may post tomorrow (my usual day) but I may wait till Thursday. Now, I better go try to get caught up on some stuff. Talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment