Friday, May 25, 2012

Food Waste Friday--Just Trucking Along



FoodWasteFriday
     Well, I don't seem to be showing much improvement. But I won't give up. Here is this week's damage: 
     1. A baggie of frozen ground beef. Been in there since last year, so yeah--not eating that. 
     2. A baggie of ham chunks--almost as old as the beef. 
     3. One tomato that didn't quite make it into salad. 
     4. A few mushrooms
     5. About 5 potatoes that were getting soft and sprouting. I haven't been eating as many potatoes lately, so I guess that's a good thing. 
     6. And I don't know if I should count this, but I also threw out a couple of old bottles of herbs/spices from the cabinet--I'm talking like 3-4 years old!
     I have a few other things that are on the verge, but I'm going to try to see what I can use. How is everyone else doing with their Food Waste Friday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment