1. Part of a salad. I was already working on it a day or 2 past the expiration date.
2. Two mushy tomatoes.
3. Some frost-bitten split pea soup.
4. Some frost-bitten piece of beef.
5. part of a loaf of old bread.
6. Part of a package sandwich roast beef a few weeks old.
7. Most of a smoothie I made. I really couldn't stomach it, so I threw it out. :-/
That's all I can of for now. It seems like there was something else. I guess I really should try to write them down as I throw them out. Anyway, how are you doing on cutting back your food waste?