1. Part of an eggplant spread I made. I didn't care for it too much, so I didn't eat it as soon as I should.
2. A tablespoon or two of hummus. This was what was left over from what I made last week.
3. A frozen tomato. My hubby must have put it in the freezer some time back and I finally tossed it, deciding I was never realistically going to use it.
4. Half a frost-bitten waffle. I had tried to make frozen waffles sometime in the past and this was the last of it. There was ice growing all over it, so I didn't think anyone would want it.
5. Part of a cucumber. This part didn't make it into salad last week and was getting mushy in the middle.
6. A small handful of strawberries. No real story here.
7. 3-4 wilted green onions.8. A loaf and a half of experimental wheat and flax bread. When you're testing out a new bread, just make one the first time around!