Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weight-loss Wednesday: Help!




     Yes, as you can see, I'm going backwards! Or I should say upwards. :-( The progress is not looking good, folks. I've gained again. I seem to have zero willpower lately. What do I do? Nevermind that--I know what I should be doing--it's actually doing it that's the hard part.
     So many bad decisions this week. And the sad thing is, I knew they were bad when I was making them! I made chocolate mousse last week. Why did I make chocolate mousse, you ask? Why, I had to do something with all the egg yolks I had left over from when I made angel food cake (at my hubby's request). You can see where I got off track in the first place...
     Then I had too much sweet tea on Monday. What can I say? I'm a southern girl--I love my sweet tea! But it's almost as bad for you as soda. I had been trying to drink more water lately. And there's another problem. Not drinking enough water. Drinking plenty of water makes you feel fuller, which in turn means you're less likely to snack on junk.
     So there you have it. I'm almost back at square one now. :-( Still not giving up though. When you fall off, just get back on!

3 comments:

  1. Keep your heap up and your eye on the prize!! Find inspiration everyday.You can even find it in little things,its what I do.Put some feel good music on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha, we've had that scale for a few years! And thanks for the encouragement. :-)

      Delete