Anyway, here are the few things I do remember.
1. About 1/4 bag of fresh spinach (yes, again with the spinach!)
2. Leftover quinoa/tomato sauce/hamburger mixture.
3. Frost-bitten ham--really, I think it's been in there since the post-Christmas sales.
4. Frostbitten beans and rice. I seem to have a lot of frost-bitten stuff, don't I? Probably a good indication freezer-cooking isn't for me.
5. Old Phyllo dough. My hubby was sure it wasn't usable since the last time I used it for spanokopita.
I guess that's it. Gradually cleaning out my freezer a little at a time. And I just have the one. You know, the one that's attached to the fridge. Kinda makes you wonder how I'd fare if we had a deep freezer, huh?